Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Labor of Love: Ready to Mail!

I reset the last piece, which turned out to be easier than I imagined it would.




Then I signed my name to the center block, and wrote a sweet note to my dear friend, and now all I need to do is find an envelope and get to the post office.

Thank you to all of you who helped me out along the way, either with advice and tips or just encouragement.

Now, what should my next project be?

(Missus Wookie, I do not have quite enough of this fabric for a whole quilt, but I'm open to other ideas!)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the new blog look. Especially after hearing the story of the continent tree. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think I finally found a look I'm happy with.

    Love your new look, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! So does the blog; I was happy to see your global tree this morning.

    If you enjoyed making the block, you could make more, either the same pattern or different ones. You could make placemats or a table runner or something else not huge.

    ReplyDelete